Radices Financial Services S.A. operates under the prudential supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). We are licensed with the following authorisations:
- Administrative agent of the financial sector;
- Client communication agent;
- Registrar agent;
- Corporate domiciliation agent;
- Professional providing company incorporation and management services;
- Family office;
At Radices, we service both regulated and unregulated entities which may be closed or open ended, as well as corporate structures. Our specialty lies in Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Debt vehicles, Co-investment Vehicles, Securitisation Vehicles as well as Management Companies.
We cover corporate services including the calculation of net asset value, Regulatory and Financial reporting, Registrar and transfer agency services, Investor Communication, Capital calls and distributions, tax and statutory compliance, domiciliation services, independent directorships as well as general administration. Radices also assists with the onboarding of funds, and complete coordination with legal counsels, CSSF, custodians and other advisors.
We maintain the same standards of quality in order to ensure the best solutions and services to our customers.
We offer a comprehensive package to our customers, accompanying them in their investment venture and guiding them towards the best outcome. Our services cover:
- Guidance on products and strategies in Luxembourg and abroad, including an analysis of risks and opportunities;
- Determination of the impact of international agreements;
- Coordination and set-up of the Luxembourg structure, including assessment of the shareholders’ needs, and coordination with the professionals in Luxembourg;
- Support in the set-up of foreign-based entities;
- Legal and regulatory filings, publications and reporting;
- Preparation of annual accounts for regulated funds and unregulated investment vehicles;
- Safe-keeping of corporate documents, including regular reviews to ensure complete corporate records;
- Preparation and organisation of notarial deeds and corporate acts as well as secretarial support to maintain minutes of meetings;
We additionally monitor the entities and structures over their life-time in order to ensure their compliance with a changing regulatory environment.
Radices provides comprehensive Transfer Agency and Investor Relations Services through complete maintenance of Shareholders’ registers.
We organise capital calls and distributions/subscriptions and redemptions, as well as the transfer of interest, and take care of communications to investors, responding to investor queries and processing all investor transactions.
We tailor Investor Reports to the needs of our clients, in line with industry standards and market practice.
Radices also conducts initial as well as ongoing investor screening and due diligence, and constantly monitors compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations in force.
Our services cover:
- Maintenance of shareholders’ register for open and closed ended entities; processing of all transactions;
- Client due diligence;
- KYC/AML screening in accordance with Luxembourg law;
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting;
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS) reporting;
We provide accounting services to Luxembourg-based companies, as well as to entities located in other jurisdictions through our network. We are flexible in our approach, and in the case that we are not present in a given area, we partner with a correspondent that shares the same values as ours.
- Accounting in accordance with Lux GAAP;
- Preparation of annual financial statements;
- Calculation of net asset value in accordance with the request of the customer;
- Financial and regulatory reporting in accordance with Luxembourg law;
- Preparation and filing of tax return as well as VAT returns;
- Advice and coordination on taxation issues;
We have developed specialised knowledge in organizing and coordinating complex transactions such as investment closings, as well as meticulous follow-up of private equity structures.
Based on our experience, an exhaustive list of services is difficult to maintain. We have had a variety of requests from our customers to monitor a variety of services, to investigate the framework and circumstances and to work on tailoring solutions.